March 30, 2018

FEATURED PE EXAM PREP TIP - 3 Keys to Success

I have spent decades helping engineers prepare for both the Mechanical and Civil PE Exams, and I’ve learned a lot in those years about what works and what doesn’t. I’ve especially learned a lot from the engineers whom I have taught. They have shared their insights, and I have worked to use those insights to make my PE Exam review courses better and more effective. I’m going to share those tips with you in regular posts, and I hope that you will find them helpful.

I’d like to start out by directing you to an article I wrote a few years back, that still holds true today: Three Keys to Passing the PE Exam. Follow these three simple strategies and your first attempt on the PE Exam might very well be the only one you’ll need. - Dr. Tom


Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review EARLY with $100 OFF
DISCOUNT ENDS March 31!
Use Discount Code: Early$100-20W

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!