May 27, 2019

FEATURED TESTIMONIAL - Personalized References Are Key

“Dr. Tom's Classroom was crucial in my preparation for the PE Thermodynamic and Fluids test. I doubt I would have been able to pass the test with without the Personalized Resource Notebooks that I had built during my 20+ weeks of preparation. Dr. Tom is an excellent educator and communicator who made the arduous process manageable. The resources and material I collected and studied for this exam will be an excellent reference tool as I continue in professional career."
Ivan Auer, PE, Portland General Electric, Clatskanie, Oregon

The references you build as part of our courses are one of the keys to passing the exam, but they only work for the pencil-and-paper exam format. With the CBT format you won’t be able to bring ANY references with you. So Mechanical engineers, take the exam in October, before it’s too late!


Mechanical Engineers - Change Is Coming!
You Should Take the PE Exam Now.

Dr. Tom's Classroom - Achieve the Extraordinary
Save $25 with discount code: achieve25B