September 24, 2019

Civil Engineers! Time Is Running Out to Save $100!


Sign up by September 30 using the code civilhero20W to get your $100 discount, and now is the perfect time to start your preparation for the April 2020 PE Exam.

DTC’s targeted, structured review will help you focus your efforts and make the most of the ideal 20-week exam preparation window, all with the support of a team that is dedicated to your success. Let us help you triumph over the PE Exam.

“I passed the Civil Geotechnical PE Exam with a score of 79. Thank you for providing excellent tools for taking the test. It really was the best method to help me prepare well. I will be telling my colleagues about your course and how well it worked for me. Thanks again!”
- PE, Texas

Civil Engineers - Activate Your Superpowers!
September 1-30 Get $100 Off Any Civil 20-Week Review
Use Discount Code: civilhero20W

Mechanical Engineers - Change Is Here!
Available October 1

Dr. Tom's Classroom - Achieve the Extraordinary