October 25, 2017

Cross the Finish Line and Get Your PE with DTC!

There’s no better feeling than when you achieve a hard-earned victory. All of us at DTC love to hear back from our participants after they pass the PE Exam, because we know how hard they’ve worked for it, and we’re proud to have played a part in helping them reach that goal. And we’re here for you too, with the review materials and support that can get you there.

Right now is the perfect time to start! So sign up for a DTC 20-Week Review for the April 2018 Civil or Mechanical PE Exam today at drtomsclassroom.com!


“Thanks to DTC for getting me over the hump and helping me to accomplish a major goal of mine – becoming a PE! Dr. Tom’s prep course provided the structure and the solid foundation I needed to pass the PE exam. Learning to quickly identify the type of problem and using Dr. Tom’s back-to-basics approach to problem solving helped ease some of my concerns of taking the exam and feel confident in my ability to do well. I’ve used an in-class prep course before with no success. The quality, exam day references provided, exam day tips and confidence in Dr. Tom’s program makes it easy for me to recommend Dr. Tom’s Classroom to others I know preparing for the PE exam.” 
- Clint A., P.E., Tulsa, Oklahoma

Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!