July 18, 2016

Welcome to Our New Blog!

I’m Dr. Tom, and I have enjoyed blogging on my Mechanical Engineering website for a couple years. Now, with the addition of Civil Engineering to the offerings available from Dr. Tom's Classrooms, I wanted to expand my reach. So I'm starting a new blog in Blogger. I want to make this page a place where I can share not only the news about Dr. Tom’s Classroom, but also to share insights on the Mechanical and Civil PE Exams, the world of mechanical and civil engineering, innovations in education and science, and, occasionally, wine-making. I'll also be inviting the DTC instructors to contribute to the blog as well. They are pretty smart and interesting bunch, stay tuned!

- Dr. Tom

P.S. If you'd like to check out any of our older blog posts, you can go to our old blog.


Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!