June 21, 2017

Testimonial of the Week! - Targeted Review

"I passed on my first try - 51 years old, military veteran, and 29 years since I passed the EIT exam.  I was getting nowhere trying to prepare on my own.  I bought some references and materials and attempted to work through them, but my confidence suffered.  I felt like I forgot what I learned as soon as I moved on to another topic.  Dr. Tom helped me focus my efforts, cutting out things not likely to impact the test.  I truly enjoyed Dr. Tom's online presence and encouragement.  His approach built my confidence steadily from beginning to end.  He is a gifted and enthusiastic teacher who comes alongside you with empathy and humor.  I started a few weeks late in the 20-week thermal/fluids review course, but caught up without too much difficulty.  Even if I hadn't passed, I was sure that my chances would be good with more effort using Dr. Tom's approach."

- Andrew Miller, PE

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!