June 27, 2017

Testimonial of the Week! - Structure and Support

"The structure and support that I received from Dr. Tom's Classroom was paramount to my success during the exam. The exam strategies provided by Dr. Tom coupled with the Exam Day Companion kept me focused during the exam, allowing me to scoop up as much "low hanging fruit" as I could on my way to passing. I initially was more comfortable with the prospect of taking the Mechanical Systems portion of the exam, however after hearing Dr. Tom's pitch for the Thermal Fluids portion of the exam, I switched gears, and I could not have been more pleased with the results.

The instruction provided by Dr. Tom helped to calm my nerves about the exam as well as build confidence in my ability to pass. He told us that the purpose of the PE exam wasn't to measure your value as an engineer, but rather just your ability to pass this specific test.

I truly appreciate the efforts put forth by Dr. Tom and all others that make this review possible. I was happy to find people who cared about me and my success on the exam. I have had several colleagues ask me how I prepared for the exam, and I tell them about Dr. Tom's Classroom, the structure and support it provided, and without hesitation, I  tell them to start with Dr. Tom's Classroom."

- Chris, PE, Toms River, New Jersey





Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!