July 31, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Doing Is the Key to Succeeding!

“I’m 10 years out of school with 3 kids under 3 and a full time job in project management. DTC gave me a plan, helped me prioritize the key areas of study, not get bogged down into too much subject-matter detail, and spend my time effectively. The PRN’s were most helpful. I think the structured approach of developing them, organizing them, ensuring you have material for everything was key to success. Due to all the work put in in developing them, I did not end up using them much during the exam because I knew most of the material off-hand. That being the key to passing. I also liked the flexibility of video on demand. Most of my studying was done late at night.

Watching Dr Tom’s YouTube videos on how to approach the exam, he recommends the Thermo/Fluids test. I was very weak in Thermodynamics in school. Learning thermodynamics well enough to pass a test when I had such little foundation to build on was a big concern. Dr Tom’s approach to thermodynamics and his ability to explain things very clear and concise was a huuuuge help! The thermo questions on the test were cake. Dr. Tom's teaching is humorous and relatable. I loved how Dr Tom would explain the theory, and then relate it to why/how it’s actually useful…. So helpful when learning. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Tom’s 20-Week Review to others preparing for the ME PE Exam. It’s priced right, and has great content."

Lance Way, PE, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Texas


Begin your review for the October Civil PE Exam today!  
Hop on the Fast Track with a $25 Off Coupon: fast25B 

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers! 
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!