July 17, 2017

Testimonial of the Week! - Structured for Success

Dr. Tom’s prep course provided the structure and the solid foundation I needed to pass the Thermal Fluids PE exam.  Learning to quickly identify the type of problem and using Dr. Tom’s back-to-basics approach to problem solving helped ease some of my concerns of taking the exam and feel confident in my ability to do well.  I’ve used an in-class prep course before with no success.  The quality, exam day references provided, exam day tips and confidence in Dr. Tom’s program makes it easy for me to recommend Dr. Tom’s Classroom to others I know preparing for the PE exam.  Thanks for getting me over the hump and helping to accomplish a major goal of mine! 

Clint A., P.E.
Tulsa, Oklahoma


Begin your review for the October Exam today!  
Hop on the Fast Track with a $25 Off Coupon: fast25B!

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!