December 4, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - I Passed!

The results of the October 2017 Exam are starting to come in, and we love to hear those two words – I Passed!

“I PASSED!!!! Your step by step course really did make all the difference! This was my third attempt at taking this thing. Thank you so much for everything!
Erica Kerr, PE, North Las Vegas, NV

“I successfully passed the exam on my second attempt. I went in much more confident and I can thank your class for that.”
Brandon F., PE, Dallas, TX

“I passed the ME exam and thank you so much! I am 100% confident saying that without your course, I wouldn't have succeeded with a first-time go.”
CPT Chandler Alford, PE, United States Army, Seattle, WA


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $20 off: Ext$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!