December 6, 2017

We Have the Plan! You Just Have To Do the Work!

Our plan for your success is based on what we call the Dr. Tom Method. We call it that because Dr. Tom came up with it, but over the years we have all worked together to fine tune and develop this method into a highly structured review that step by step helps you develop the skills and resources you need to pass the PE exam. We’ve taken the guesswork out of what to study and what not to study. Follow the plan, do the work, and you’ll be a PE!

“I passed the PE Exam! Dr. Tom's Classroom was instrumental in my success. Each week is very well organized and left me with virtually no questions as I worked through the syllabus.Throughout the course there is a lot time spent on organization of your Personalized Resource Notebooks but believe me, the time spent is well worth it come exam day. I found the Exam Day Companion especially useful during the exam in quickly finding the equations I needed to work the problems. Dr. Tom's lesson videos were excellent. The pace was perfect and the material covered was exactly what I needed to work the majority of the problems on the exam. It is very important that you work or attempt to work the challenge problems yourself each week before watching the solution videos. I highly recommend Dr. Tom's Classroom to prepare you for the PE exam!”
- Robert Strong, PE, Tulsa, OK


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $20 off: Ext$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!