February 27, 2018

FEATURED TESTIMONIAL - Mental Marathon

“The ME PE exam is a “mental marathon” and a major undertaking for anyone, especially someone like myself who had been out of school for 30 years. I signed up for Dr. Tom’s ME PE Review course in preparation for the exam, and passed on my first try. I attribute this to Dr. Tom’s Classroom for reinforcing basic engineering fundamentals which were lost in my mind. His encouragement, knowledge, and basic drilling of problems was invaluable in my success. I would recommend his classes to anyone who is planning on taking their PE exam.”
- Michael Sulva, PE, GE-Hitachi, New Units Engineering – ESBWR, Wilmington, North Carolina


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your Fast Track Review today with $25 off: fast$25B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $25 off: ext$25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!