April 23, 2018

FEATURED TESTIMONIAL - The 2nd Time Is the Charm with DTC

“As a repeat exam taker, I felt like I was prepared the first time I took the exam, but very inefficient. I had to look through multiple books for formulas and conversion factors which resulted in wasting very valuable time. With the Dr. Tom Method on the second, I had 75-80% of the necessary formulas, conversions, and charts/graphs right in front of me. I also understood the importance of not dwelling on any one single problem for too long, which also hurt me in the first attempt. With a little luck and some good fortune, I passed on the second attempt. Thanks to Dr. Tom and his staff for helping me achieve this career and personal goal.”
- Phillip Scrimpshire, Thompson’s Welding Services, Hamilton, MS


Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review with $25 OFF
Use Discount Code: hero25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineer
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!