May 7, 2018

FEATURED TESTIMONIAL - Study Anytime, Anywhere

“I’m 10 years out of school with 3 kids under 3 and a full time job in project management. DTC gave me a plan, helped me prioritize the key areas of study, not get bogged down into too much subject-matter detail, and spend my time effectively. I also liked the flexibility of video on demand. Most of my studying was done late at night. The PRN’s were most helpful. I think the structured approach of developing them, organizing them, ensuring you have material for everything was key to success. Due to all the work put in in developing them, I did not end up using them much during the exam because I knew most of the material off-hand. That being the key to passing. Dr Tom’s approach and his ability to explain things very clear and concise was a huuuuge help! Dr. Tom's teaching is humorous and relatable. I loved how Dr Tom would explain the theory, and then relate it to why/how it’s actually useful…. So helpful when learning. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Tom’s 20-Week Review to others preparing for the ME PE Exam. It’s priced right, and has great content.”
- Lance Way, PE, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Texas

 
Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review with $25 OFF
Use Discount Code: hero25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineer
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!