May 29, 2018

Helping You Become a PE Is What We Do!

You want to be a PE. We want to help. So let’s work together to get you there. We have great review courses and we make them affordable. Our plan for your success is based on a highly structured review that step by step helps you develop the skills and resources you need to pass the PE exam. We’ve taken the guesswork out of what to study and what not to study. Follow the plan, do the work, and you’ll be a PE!




“I passed the ME exam and thank you so much!  I am 100% confident saying that without your course, I wouldn't have succeeded with a first-time go. With my work and home life demands, I needed a prep course that told me how, what, and when to study. DTC was perfect in that regard. I walked into my study sessions daily not having to worry about what needed to be accomplished. As a result, I was able to identify all of the test problems, what PRNs to use, and what pass-through to answer them in. I was nervous at first about taking DTC because of all the other more expensive courses, thinking the more expensive the better, but I was obviously wrong.  Keep doing great things for future candidates!”
- CPT Chandler Alford, PE, United States Army, Seattle, WA

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review with $25 OFF
Use Discount Code: hero25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineer
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!