June 4, 2018

FEATURED TESTIMONIALS - I Passed!

The results of the April 2018 Exam are starting to come in, and we love to hear those two words – I Passed!

“I finally did it!  I passed the PE exam!!  I want to thank you for your advice and support. I couldn’t have passed without your help and encouragement.  Dr. Tom’s structured approach and detailed folder outline really helped me learn the information.”
- Eric C., PE, Houston, TX

“I passed!! The value in this course is the structure it gives you to organize yourself, get through the important material, ignore the fluff, and have the confidence to know that if you do the work you will pass. A bonus is that, because you actually provided lessons and explanations, I'm seeing a huge shift in my understanding and abilities at work. I didn't just pass the test... I learned a ton! Thank you so much for your help!”
- Sarah Dorminy, PE, CH2M Hill, Truckee, CA

“I am happy to say that I passed the MDM test! Your course was definitely helpful when it came to figuring out what to focus on, what to not worry about, and strategies to help in time management during the test (the hardest part for me). Overall, the course was great. I can't see myself passing without the guidance of the class. Thank You.”
- Gabe W, PE, Mukilteo, WA


Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review with $25 OFF
Use Discount Code: hero25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineer
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!