June 12, 2018

There’s Still Time To Be a Hero!

Preparing for the PE Exam requires an heroic effort, but you can start building your super powers now with Dr. Tom's Classroom‘s 20-Week Reviews.

Dr. Tom has honed his review into a targeted, structured PE Exam preparation method that will help you focus your efforts and use your exam prep time wisely, all with the support of a team that is dedicated to your success. Let us help you activate your super powers and triumph over the PE Exam.


“I passed on my first try - 51 years old, military veteran, and 29 years since I passed the EIT exam. I was getting nowhere trying to prepare on my own. Dr. Tom helped me focus my efforts, cutting out things not likely to impact the test. His approach built my confidence steadily from beginning to end. I started a few weeks late in the 20-week review course, but caught up without too much difficulty.  Even if I hadn't passed, I was sure that my chances would be good with more effort using Dr. Tom's approach.”
- Andrew Miller, PE

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review with $25 OFF
Use Discount Code: hero25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineer
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!