November 6, 2018

Start Strong. Finish Strong.

The PE Exam is not a sprint; it’s a distance race. And it requires careful preparation to be in good form on exam day. Dr. Tom developed the 20-Week Review because he found, after many years of preparing engineers for the PE Exam, that 20 weeks is the optimal time frame for learning and retaining the knowledge and skills you need to pass the exam.

Sign up and start your DTC 20-Week Review for the April 2019 Civil or Mechanical PE Exam today!



“The PE exam is a “mental marathon” and a major undertaking for anyone, especially someone like myself who had been out of school for 30 years. I passed on my first try, and I attribute this to Dr. Tom’s Classroom for reinforcing basic engineering fundamentals which were lost in my mind. His encouragement, knowledge of MERM, and basic drilling of problems was invaluable in my success. I would recommend his classes to anyone who is planning on taking their PE exam.”
- Michael Sulva, PE, GE-Hitachi, Wilmington, North Carolina

Dr. Tom's Classroom - Achieve the Extraordinary
Save $25 with discount code: achieve25B

Change Is Coming! You Should Take the PE Exam Now.