March 27, 2019

The Clock Is Ticking! Time Is Running Out to Get $100 Off

There are only a few more days to sign up for a 20-Week Review and save $100. The Discount ends on March 31, and right now is the perfect time to begin your 20-Week PE Exam Review for the October 2019 Exam.


Dr. Tom’s Classroom’s 20-Week Reviews have the perfect combination of structure, organization, strategy, practice and support to help you pass the exam. Everyone at DTC is dedicated to your success. If you follow the plan and do the work, you will be prepared to pass the exam.

Dr. Tom's 20-Week course is the reason that I passed the PE. If I had chosen to study on my own, there would be no chance I'd pass. The week to week structure of the course kept me on track, so I did not run out of time days before the exam. There are so many strong points to this course I cannot name them all. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone taking the exam.”

- Stephen E. Kreidler, PE, Tulsa, OK

We see you achieving extraordinary things in your future as a PE! So let’s get you started! Use discount code achievePE20W when you SIGN UP today.

Achieve the Extraordinary.
Become a PE.
We Can Help.
March 1-31 Get $100 Off Any 20-Week Review
Use Discount Code: achievePE20W

Change Is Coming! ME's You should take the PE Exam NOW!