September 18, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Make the Right Decision - Choose DTC for Your PE Exam Review Partner!

“It had been 18 years since I graduated with my BSME, and I knew I had a huge challenge ahead of me to review and re-learn all the necessary material. I had tried just studying from the “big blue book,” and I had looked into other review courses as well. I chose Dr. Tom having seen how he presented material in his sample videos. Once I began the course, I knew I had made the right decision. Dr. Tom will focus your study on what you need to know, he will take the time to explain those elements which are challenging, and he will be there all the way through to exam day. The materials that Dr. Tom provides are invaluable during the exam! I honestly believe that I could not have passed the exam without Dr. Tom’s teaching, guidance and strategy. Dr. Tom should be your #1 resource for exam preparation!

- Mike R., PE, Atlanta, GA


Taking the April 2018 Exam?    
Enter our Fall Giveaway to win a Free Review!
 
  
Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!