September 4, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Quick Answers To Your Questions

“I found the Participant Forum to be a useful tool to post questions and see other students questions and concerns throughout the 20 weeks. All of the questions I posted were answered by Dr. Tom within a day.”
- Chris F, PE - Westinghouse Electric Company - Irmo, SC

“Dr. Tom has a question/answer forum and was very dedicated to helping and answering all the questions I posted along the way. I would recommend the 20 week course to anyone taking the exam.”

- Britt, PE, Alexandria, VA

“Since it was an online course, I was concerned about getting answers to questions about the assigned problems, Dr. Tom has forum to answer questions and most of my questions were already asked by other students.”
- Tommy, PE, Pomona, CA

“On the participant forum, his quick and clear responses to my questions helped me at times I was stuck. Getting stuck during studying is ok, but not on the exam. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone.”
- Stephen E. Kreidler, PE, Tulsa, OK


Taking the April 2018 Exam?    
Enter our Fall Giveaway to win a Free Review!
 
  
Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!