August 20, 2018

FEATURED TESTIMONIAL - Benefits of an Online Course

“After two failed attempts, I believe that Dr. Tom's course was just what I needed to get on the right track. I found out about the course from the free YouTube videos, and I was sold on the presentation style; confident and up-beat, very unlike the other course DVDs I had purchased before. Having never taken an online course, I was initially very skeptical. After taking Dr. Tom's course, I realize the many benefits of an online course. There is great value in being able to pause, back up watch the material multiple times if you need to do so. Because of the course, I was able to solve a difficult vibration problem with damping; the type of problem I may not have attempted otherwise. I have recommended the course to a young engineer I know who is planning to take the PE in the near future and will continue to recommend the course.”
- Bill, PE, Texas


Change Is Coming!
You Should Take the PE Exam Now.

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!