August 7, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Costs Less AND Does More!

I am 100% confident saying that without your course, I wouldn't have succeeded with a first-time go. With my work and home life demands, I needed a prep course that told me how, what, and when to study. DTC was perfect in that regard. I walked into my study sessions daily not having to worry about what needed to be accomplished. The implementation of the MERM, Six-Minute Solutions, and NCEES example exam were instrumental in applying the lessons learned each week and understanding what is expected of us during the actual test. As a result, I was able to identify all of the test problems, what PRNs to use, and what pass-through to answer them in. Admittedly, I was nervous at first about taking DTC because of all the other more expensive courses, thinking the more expensive the better, but I was obviously wrong. Keep doing great things for future candidates!”

CPT Chandler Alford, PE
United States Army
Seattle, WA

Begin your review for the October PE Exam today!
 Hop on the Fast Track with a $25 Off Coupon: fast25B

Taking the April 2018 Exam?  
Enter our Fall Giveaway to win a Free Review! 

 Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!