August 21, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Rebuild Knowledge, Gain Confidence

Dr. Tom's 20 Week course helped me learn everything I needed to pass the Mechanical: Thermal & Fluid Systems exam on the first try. He did a better job of explaining the material than most of my professors. He was always very friendly and easy to understand. The best part about the 20 Week review is that you develop a weekly schedule of what you need to work on. Material is not crammed into a 3 or 4 week review like some other PE courses. With the 20 week review, you gradually rebuild and strengthen what you learned in college so you can take on the PE exam with confidence. The Exam Day Companion is worth it's weight in gold! I have already recommended my coworker to the course, and I will encourage other ME's to take the course. It was also the cheapest course I was able to find. I just wish I could shake Dr. Tom's hand and tell him thank you for everything!”

Michael Noll, PE
Delmar Systems, Houston, TX


Begin your review for the October PE Exam today! 
Hop on the Fast Track with a $25 Off Coupon: fast25B 

Taking the April 2018 Exam?   
Enter our Fall Giveaway to win a Free Review!

 Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!