August 28, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Problem Identification - A Key to Success

“Dr. Tom's 20-week review course was very helpful at breaking down the mountain of information that is Mechanical Engineering into small bite-sized pieces. I had taken the PE twice before, and my biggest concern was problem identification and time management. I knew that these two strategies are critical to passing. On previous exams, I often times would not be able to quickly identify the question type and, therefore, wouldn’t know how to begin to solve it. I believe this was the main reason I did not pass before, and the other review course I took did not help out much with that.

It was apparent early on in Dr. Tom’s 20-Week Review course that problem identification was one of the main focuses. With the way the course topics were divided, as well as with use of the Personalized Resource Notebooks, I was able to identify problem types significantly faster than before. I believe this was the main reason I passed. Dr. Tom seems to really care about his students and course attendees, and I’m grateful his devotion has lead to such an effective review course. Dr. Tom’s course was much more effective than the other review course I took, and I would recommend Dr. Tom's 20-Week Review to others preparing for the ME PE Exam, without a doubt.”


William Allred, PE, LEED AP BD+C, RS&H
Merritt Island, Florida


Begin your review for the October PE Exam today! 
Hop on the Fast Track with a $25 Off Coupon: fast25B 

Taking the April 2018 Exam?  
 
Enter our Fall Giveaway to win a Free Review!
 
 Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!