August 14, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - The Method Makes the Difference!

“Just wanted to let you know that I successfully passed the PE exam on my second attempt. I went in much more confident and I can thank your class for that. The binders that we made from the class proved to be a lifesaver and I was able to answer most of the questions simply from them alone. This saved a ton of time as I wasn't constantly flipping through the MERM and the other mountains of books desperately looking for an answer or random equation.

I feel like the biggest advantage that your class brings to the table is that you structure all of the information you need in a way that is much easier to find. I feel that any competent engineer should be able to answer just about every question the PE throws at them if given enough time, but the exam forces you to be fast and efficient. Even if you are the most well-versed engineer in the world if you don't have a method in place to quickly find the equation or topic that you are looking for it can make for a really tough test day.

I will definitely recommend your class to peers who are considering taking the PE in the future. Thanks for everything!”


Brandon F., PE
Dallas, TX

 
Begin your review for the October PE Exam today!
 Hop on the Fast Track with a $25 Off Coupon: fast25B

Taking the April 2018 Exam?  
Enter our Fall Giveaway to win a Free Review! 

 Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Mechanical and Civil PE Exam Reviews that work!