January 30, 2018

An Argument for Mechanical Engineers to Become PEs

I always want to spread the word about the importance of licensure for mechanical engineers and my vision for how PEs of all disciplines can apply their creativity to solving the challenges facing our society around the globe. In 2014, I had a wonderful opportunity to share my thoughts in the Comments section of the May 2014 edition of ASME’s Mechanical Engineering Magazine. I also posted a slightly larger version of the article at EzineArticles. I think the argument still holds up and is just as relevant today as it was four years ago.  - Dr. Tom


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your Fast Track Review today with $25 off: fast$25B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $25 off: ext$25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!