January 2, 2018

Hit the Ground Running with a Fast Track Review

It’s a new year and a new chance for you to achieve an important life goal: becoming a licensed professional engineer. With one of DTC’s Fast Track Reviews and a good bit of focused effort on your part, you can be prepared for the April 2018 PE Exam in just 3 months.

You don’t have any time to waste, and our reviews help you get organized, target your preparation, and learn exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. So Sign Up today and hit the ground running on your way to your PE.


“Dr. Tom's Fast Track Review has an aggressive schedule. However, I worked hard (30-40 hours a week) to "knock off the rust" my skills had collected over the years, tackling it at MY pace and on MY schedule (weekday lunch and evenings, weekends). I can say with absolute certainty that Dr. Tom’s review course was the key to my success. The organized approach (study schedule, practice problem selection, and reference binder structure) allowed me to focus on learning the content for the exam instead of wasting time trying to figure those out on my own. I was doubtful that I could get back up to speed on so many of the subjects that I spent years studying in college, but it worked!”
-Brent V., PE, Houston, Texas

Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your Fast Track Review today with $25 off: fast$25B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $25 off: ext$25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!