January 19, 2018

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Build Your Confidence with Dr. Tom!

“His approach built my confidence steadily from beginning to end. I was getting nowhere trying to prepare on my own. I bought some references and materials and attempted to work through them, but my confidence suffered. I felt like I forgot what I learned as soon as I moved on to another topic. Dr. Tom helped me focus my efforts, cutting out things not likely to impact the test. I truly enjoyed Dr. Tom's online presence and encouragement. He is a gifted and enthusiastic teacher who comes alongside you with empathy and humor. I passed on my first try. Even if I hadn't passed, I was sure that my chances would be good with more effort using Dr. Tom's approach.”
- Andrew Miller, PE

 
Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your Fast Track Review today with $25 off: fast$25B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $25 off: ext$25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!