January 5, 2018

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Thumbs Up for the Fast Track!

“I thought the Fast Track Review Course was excellent. It provided the structure, practice, and review that I needed 25 years after receiving my mechanical engineering degree. I loved Dr. Tom's teaching - his style & strategy tips made the learning process very enjoyable. The class format and hand-outs were also excellent.  I  would strongly recommend it to others taking the ME PE exam.”
-Joel Lemke, PE, Emerson, Chanhassen, MN


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your Fast Track Review today with $25 off: fast$25B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $25 off: ext$25B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!