October 2, 2017

Start Strong. Finish Strong.

The DTC 20-Week Reviews for the April 2018 Civil and Mechanical PE Exams are now available for registration. Sign up and start today!

The PE Exam not a sprint; it’s a distance race. And it requires careful preparation to be in good form on exam day. Dr. Tom developed the 20-Week Review because he found, after many years of preparing engineers for the PE Exam, that 20 weeks is the optimal time frame for learning and retaining the knowledge and skills you need to pass the exam.
 

The PE exam is a “mental marathon” and a major undertaking for anyone, especially someone like myself who had been out of school for 30 years. I passed on my first try, and I attribute this to Dr. Tom’s Classroom for reinforcing basic engineering fundamentals which were lost in my mind. His encouragement, knowledge of MERM, and basic drilling of problems was invaluable in my success. I would recommend his classes to anyone who is planning on taking their PE exam.

- Michael Sulva, PE, GE-Hitachi, Wilmington, North Carolina

Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!