October 4, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Look No Further!

“If you don’t read my entire testimonial – here is the “bottom line upfront:” Look no further!

Like many other folks, I had previously taken the Mechanical PE exam without a great deal of structure. In fact, after two unsuccessful attempts in the mid 1990’s – I placed professional registration on hold – uncertain if I would ever try again. However, with life and work ever-changing, it became clear that professional registration would be a benefit.

Needless to say – I passed the PE exam and a great deal of credit goes to Dr. Tom and the course. If you work the program, watch the lectures, do the problems, prepare the personalized resource notebooks, and use the participant forum…..you will pass the exam.  This structure, organization, and commitment are why this program is so successful, and I will be recommending this to my colleagues. Thank you Dr. Tom and your entire staff.”

 - Neil Martin, PE (LTC (Retired – US Army)), Veolia Water Technologies, Naperville, Illinois


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20b

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!