October 16, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Flexible to Fit Your Schedule - Whatever It Is!

I’m a father with two young children and a demanding job. I knew that finding a study resource was critical for me. I wasn’t going to be able to commit hours mid-day or on the weekend to studying. I found the Dr. Tom course after researching PE exam study aids. The initial testimonials grabbed my attention, and after watching your exam strategy videos I felt instantly confident that this was the right program for me. The structure and organization provided by the course and the frank commentary on what or what not to study, were critical in my success. I can’t comment on any other study programs out there, but I can say with complete certainty that the Dr. Tom program ensured my ability to pass the exam. I can’t thank them enough!”
- Aaron John Tippie, PE, Westwood Professional Services, Inc., San Antonio, Texas


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!