October 9, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - 20 Weeks = Success

“I took the PE exam for the first time and passed. I feel Dr. Tom's 20-Week Review was not only very critical in my passing of the exam but it was exactly what I was looking for in a review course. The course touched on and covered all the subjects needed to be successful. It was very daunting in the beginning because the exam can cover so many topics - many of which I have limited knowledge and background. Dr. Tom's review laid out the important subjects and gave me a guide to be successful. I was very pleased with all the materials he gave to aid in my success - study guides, weekly schedules, practice problems, video lessons, and a question/answer forum. Dr. Tom was very dedicated to helping and answering all the questions I posted along the way. I would recommend the 20-Week course to anyone taking the exam. Thanks for all your help Dr. Tom!”
- Britt, PE, Alexandria, VA


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!