October 23, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - We’ve Got the Right Stuff

“Dr. Tom's Classroom helped me pass on the first attempt. It's been over 8 years since I graduated and I was concerned about re-learning concepts that I do not use in my daily work. His 20-week course provided a thorough review engineering concepts needed to pass the exam. The problems, videos and study plans were vital to reinforce the concepts learned each week and were very helpful to prioritize my studying each week while working full-time. The instructional videos that accompanied many of the problems were key to understanding some of the difficult concepts. The elements of the review course that I found most beneficial were the Exam Day Companion (EDC) and practice problems which were compiled into personal reference notebooks (PRNs). The EDC was my first reference during the exam and provided the equations and concepts needed for the majority of exam day questions.”
- Chris F, PE - Westinghouse Electric Company - Irmo, SC


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!