November 29, 2017

Build Your Career, Get Your PE!

You want to build your career. We want to help you. So let’s work together. DTC has a step-by-step plan for your success with our highly structured PE Exam reviews. They help you develop the skills and resources you need to pass the PE exam. So sign up today, and let’s get started!

“I knew I wanted my PE license long before I was eligible to take the exam, but I've never been a great test taker. I always had a problem with the time limits and knew that the PE exam was going to be no different. Dr. Tom's course had a solid plan, and by the time exam day came around, I was very prepared. I took the exam using Dr. Tom's strategy and was able to finish with enough time to check my work in both the AM and PM portions of the exam. I passed on my first try, and I'm excited to move on with my career. I would recommend this course to any engineer who is serious about giving themselves the best chance possible to pass the PE exam.”
- Brian, PE, Taylor Machine Works, Starkville, Mississippi


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $20 off: Ext$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!