November 27, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Get on the Right Track

"The most valuable aspect of the course for me was that Dr. Tom provides a finite range of material to study, so that I did not have to guess about what might be on the exam. That alone was worth the price of the course. It also helped me to have the structure of the course to follow. I am a teacher myself, and I recognize that Dr. Tom is personally invested in the success of his students. He puts a lot of thought and work into providing good instruction. Dr. Tom and staff, thank you so much for all of your help."
- John Gravitt, PE   

Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $20 off: Ext$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!