November 13, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Don’t Go It Alone!

“I passed the April 2017 exam on my first try taking the PE, and I do not believe I would have passed without the help this course provided. Dr Tom's help in identifying errors in NCEES and PPI published solutions was very helpful and I would have been ill prepared studying on my own. This course was tremendously helpful and I have already begun recommending it to friends and colleagues gearing up to take the PE. Just wanted to give a sincere thank you for conducting this course for the Machine Design PE exam.”
- Patrick Cable, PE


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Taking the October 2018 Exam?
Start your Extended Review today with $20 off: Ext$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!