November 6, 2017

TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK - Time Commitment Is Worth It

“Prior to selecting Dr. Tom's program, I read a testimonial that could have been me: 50 something years old, 30 years since my freshman year of college, and 2 prior unsuccessful attempts to pass the PE exam. I chose Dr. Toms program because of the reasonable price, military discount, and an accelerated curriculum that fit my schedule. While the course does require a significant time commitment, passing the PE exam was well worth the effort. I highly recommend Dr. Toms course.
- Gary Johnson, PE, Vear, Inc., Birmingham, AL


Taking the April 2018 Exam?
Start your 20-Week Review today with $20 off: 20w$20B

Dr. Tom's Classroom – Helping Engineers become Professional Engineers!
Targeted Civil and Mechanical PE Exam Reviews that work!