December 26, 2018

7th Day of Savings...


“I PASSED!!!! Your step by step course really did make all the difference! This was my third attempt at taking this thing. I followed your advice and made sure not to get stuck. Your class was really great because I felt like in every video, you genuinely and sincerely wanted to help us pass this test. Like all great teachers and mentors you made me not want to disappoint you. The course is one of the most reasonably priced course I could find and discovering that it was also so amazing was really a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much. I will definitely recommend your course to others!”  
- Erica Kerr, PE, North Las Vegas, NV

 Get $200 off
any 20-Week Review for the April 2019 Exam
Use discount code: 12DAYS-$200
Through December 31, 2018

Dr. Tom's Classroom - Achieve the Extraordinary