December 12, 2018

FEATURED TESTIMONIAL - I Passed!

The results of the October 2018 Exam are starting to come in, and we love to hear those two words – I Passed!

“I passed! This was my first attempt at the P.E. I felt that your prep course did a great job of preparing me for the October 2018 Machine Design & Materials exam. The PRNs were key. Also, the strategy you provided of making three passes was also very important. I have been recommending your course to colleagues and to my students.”
Dr. David Raymond, PE, California State University, Los Angeles, CA

“I passed the Civil Geotechnical PE exam on my first try in October 2018, and I attribute this to Dr. Tom’s Classroom for providing the best schedule, study material, and strategies and also introducing a great team of instructors. I would highly recommend his classes to anyone who is planning on taking their PE exam.”
- Dadbeh Dowlatshahi, P.E., Houston, Texas

“I am proud to report that I received a passing score on the October 2018 Thermal & Fluids exam. I must admit that am quite surprised to say the least. If someone who has not looked at undergraduate engineering for over 30 years can pass using this course, then this is positive proof that the DTC method is effective.”
- Steven, PE, Virginia Beach, VA


Dr. Tom's Classroom - Achieve the Extraordinary
Save $25 with discount code: achieve25B

Change Is Coming! You Should Take the PE Exam Now.