December 27, 2018

8th Day of Savings...


“Dr. Tom’s prep course provided the structure and the solid foundation I needed to pass the PE exam. Learning to quickly identify the type of problem and using Dr. Tom’s back-to-basics approach to problem solving helped ease some of my concerns of taking the exam and feel confident in my ability to do well. I’ve used an in-class prep course before with no success. The quality, exam day references provided, exam day tips and confidence in Dr. Tom’s program makes it easy for me to recommend Dr. Tom’s Classroom. Thanks for getting me over the hump and helping to accomplish a major goal of mine!”
- Clint A., PE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

 Get $200 off
any 20-Week Review for the April 2019 Exam
Use discount code: 12DAYS-$200
Through December 31, 2018

Dr. Tom's Classroom - Achieve the Extraordinary